This one is straight out of the "don't do this" examples. Buxfer is a website that helps you manage your finances. It was pretty good till Mint blew me away. So today, I decided to delete my account data on Buxfer, which is when I got this nugget (below):

Now what is the problem? Neither of the options is selected by default. One could argue that the choice is left to the user since this is an irreversible action. But then why is the submit button enabled? I promptly clicked it and got this:

Woah! Now there is no way to go back to the previous screen! I have to go to the accounts page and again press delete, and must not forget to select a Yes or No option. Not good.

More...