As I promised here's the picture of our SFD event.

We held our SFD event on 18th of September @ University of Debrecen. There were 10 young men who where interested in open source technolgies (and had time to participate :)). At the beginning I held an introduction to SAI and Sun Cretifications. After that we talked about the advantages of open source softwares and frameworks then I did a tech demo on Java EE. It was only a brief introduction, but they enjoyed :) We also founded a new Java User Group and started weekly meetings. We already had 2 meetings and the next one is on this Thursday. These are mostly hands on labs on Sun's technologies.

Our JUG started to grow in the last 2 weeks, we already have 32 active members. Thanks guys for sharing the info :)

More...