In this document I explore the effects of selected web services security policies on SOAP message exchange in the GlassFish ESB v2.1.

This is a work-in-progress document, now at rev 0.3.

To provide early access I intend to release revisions of this document as significant new sections become available.

Rev 0.1: Content
? Assumptions and Notes
? Person Service XML Schema and WSDL Interface
? Common XML Project
? PersonSvc BPEL Module
? PersonCli BPEL Module
? JBI-based Person Service ? Plain End-to-End
? JBI-based Person Service ? SSL with Server-side Authentication

Rev 0.2: Additional Content
? JBI-based Person Service ? SSL with Mutual Authentication (broken)
? EJB-based Person Service ? No security
? EJB-based Person Service ? SSL with Server-side Authentication

Rev 0.3: Additional Content
? EJB-based Person Service ? SSL with Mutual Authentication
? JBI-based Person Service - Exploring WS-Addressing

More in CH05_WSSecurityExploration_r0.3.pdf at

The original Blog Entry is located at http://blogs.sun.com/javacapsfieldtech/entry/glassfish_esb_v2_1_ejb. SOA/BI Planet is the only other place where this blog entry can be syndicated. Any other sites that carry this blog entry do so without permission.

More...