I went for a quick ride today while I was waiting for my Solaris 10 Update 8 VirtualBox to load.

Apparently I live in hill country. Lung-burning hill country.

I've just started riding again after breaking my foot a few months ago. It's great to be able to ride again, but boy am I out of shape.

Going over some railroad tracks I nearly ate some pavement. There was about a six inch gap between the tracks and the road. Nearly crashing reminded me to take another picture, though.

Weather's supposed to be nice tomorrow too.

Back to work on SST. Now that 10/09 is out, I suppose we'll focus on that for SST:LV 5.0.

More...