Jim Parkinson's team has delivered the newest version (7) ofSun Communication Suite.This solution provides Mail, Messaging, Calendar, Address book and others and isintended for large deployments, being very scalable and currently supporting hundreds of millionsof mailboxes in many ISPs.

I've never worked in the Comms team but I've worked with Jim several times over the years,and, as you can see, he isvery proud of this release,more than a year afterReleasing Suite 6.

The highlights of the new version are the revamp of the