I am co-organizing the (Open)Solaris Security Summit, a free, one day event on November 3, 2009 co-located with the Usenix LISA 2009 conference in the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, Baltimore, MD. It is an all-day event and free to attend (Register Here). We have a very exciting program lined up with Bill Cheswick from AT&T as our keynote speaker, followed by technical talks on various Solaris security technologies, such as Solaris Trusted Extensions, Encrypted Storage, and a case study how to really lock down networked services with the wealth of Solaris security mechanisms.

More...