Weekend Gadgets: pspgo, Wacom Bamboo And Windows 7
Gizmodo Australia
... a Wacom Bamboo tablet, an Intel rocket, and I'm going to install Windows 7 on my Macbook Pro testing out Sun Virtualbox that so many of you recommended. ...
See all stories on this topic

Pick up and move to another computer easily: virtualize your ...
By Ashraf
After you have created a VHD for your OS, you can run the virtual machine on any computer you want via VirtualBox (of course make sure you copy the VHD file to the computer you want to run it on). Just download and install VirtualBox, ...
dotTech [.org] - http://dottech.org/
How Do You Deal With A Web Site That Refuses To Upgrade? | PCMech
By Rich Menga
On my Windows 7 desktop I purposely keep a barebones setup of XP running with IE 6 in VirtualBox. When I upgraded to Win 7 I already had an existing fully licensed copy of XP Professional Edition, so that's what I have used in the ...
PCMech - http://www.pcmech.com/

More...