The Tokyo Linux User Group will be celebrating 15 years of Linux in Tokyo in a couple of weeks. I`ll be there. If you want to go, see the info here. I have been participating in TLUG for over two years now, and I have learned a great deal -- not only about Linux but also about the FOSS community in Tokyo. And, actually, the Linux community in Tokyo is international, so you are always meeting people from not only here but from all over the place. In any given meeting, you could easily have conversations with guys from a dozen countries. Really interesting group. Friendly. Open. Technical. Diverse.

More...