For the last few months I have been keeping track of all the WebsiteTransition Project announcements. Wejust hit 50. I had to pull the list out from the front page of the Website Community (where we post our project management documentation) because it wasjust getting too long. In the announcements archive we link to sufflike plan development, source and binary releases,testing,open evaluation/requirements processes, conference calls,implementation details, and various updates to systems. There have beenmore website announcements and discussions on a variety of lists, ofcourse, but these are the key guys since since2007. If links do not appear on that list then that meansdocuments have been updated or replaced or the communication took placeona venuethat does not offer links -- either direct email to users or to aprivatelist.In those cases, I just document that the communication took placefor transparency reasons. Nothing confidential was discussed in thosecommunications. After we finish the move to XWiki on the 10/26, thenwe'll move into Phase 3 of the transition. I'll keep tracking.

More...