As wereported yesterday,Java.Net is under aDDOSattack(seems somewhat similar tothis one).The Sun and CollabNet teams are working hard to address this but it's taking longer than we all want,so here are a few useful links that apply to GlassFish and Hudson.

First, because the services used by our projects come from multiple infrastructures, some sites have not beenaffected(knock on wood- or toca ferro).The following seem to be unaffected:

wikis.glassfish.org, wiki.hudson-ci.org/,maps.glassfish.org/server
•Downloads atdownload.java.netincluding:
GF v3, includingGF v3 nightly andGF v3 promoted,
GF v2, includingGF v2.1 andGF v2.1 nightly,
GF v2.1.1, includingGF v2.1.1 promoted andGF v2.1.1 nightly,
Eclipse Bundle;also see more d/ls atGlassFish.
•Downloads ofNetBeansandHudson
• Kohsuke also created SVN mirrors atsvn-mirror.glassfish.orgincluding:
hudson,glassfish-scripting,glassfishgrizzly,hk2jersey.

For the case of Hudson, there is a run-time impact due to the plugin-store which has been addressedin the latest build, but seeDealing with Outages,and also see thisdiscussion of longer-term solutions.

I'll add more useful links as I find them / people report them to me.Thanks for your patience while we deal with this situation.

More...