Our family was delighted to see the "Photo Op" article on p.7 of the newly-published October 2009 issue of Carnegie Mellon Today magazine. The article is about my daughter Jessica who took a photo of General Colin Powell at the Presidential Inauguration. The Special Libraries Association used her photo as their magazine cover image. Jessica is a Junior in the Humanities Scholars Program at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She is planning on spending her next semester at the CMU-Q campus, in Doha, Qatar. Jessica's major is Ethics, History and Public Policy with a minor in Vocal Performance but she spends a much of her spare time messing around with computers.

More...