It has been a long week, not less because as well as starting back at Strathclyde University, I have been planning and preparing to launch this years Sun@Strathlcyde OSUM group. Taking over from Liam (Lamsey) McBrien, I am fortunate to have a well established OSUM group with loads of keen members, hopefully we will continue to attract students with a passion for learning, sharing, and all things open-source. Next week will be the first event of the semester with a (slightly late) celebration of Software Freedom Day 09. Information and photos will be on the Sun@Strathclyde webpage, http://osum.sun.com/group/sunatstrathclyde

More...