We have 3 more weeks before we do our last content migration and wrap up Phase 2 of the website transition. Yesterday, we did our 23rd content migration from the current site to the XWiki site (we do these moves 3 days a week now). The purpose of these migrations is to give community members the opportunity to clean up source content for the final move and to get used to the new system and also for us to refine the content migration/translation tools so the final move is as smooth as possible. There will most certainly be bits to clean up after the move, but I think we`ll be in pretty good shape a few weeks from now. Yesterday, we also updated the auth system with changes to the Community Group roles and Electorates. So, still making progress on multiple fronts. Website transition documentation and FAQs here. Announcements here.

More...