This year I am fortunate enough to present at the OpenSolaris conference in Dresden Germany. I will be presenting an introduction to the DTrace Chime tool. It will be a quick introduction to Chime which is a great graphical tool to display DTrace scripts.

I am really looking forward to meeting people in the OpenSolaris community in person for the first time. I am also looking forward to visiting Germany. Technically I have been to Germany once before but it was just a couple of days in a US military hospital in the 90's so I didn't get to see much.

More...