You know, I remember learning back in elementary school that when someone says one thing, but does not believe or follow it himself or herself, that person is called a hypocrite. Yeah, that's the definition: "hyp·o·crite: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings".
See (thanks to BubbaG for the link):
When you say you're for openness, but not really
Here's a quote: "Unauthorized distribution of this software harms us just like it would any other business, even if it's done with the best of intentions."So, let me get this straight--"Unauthorized distribution" of Google's software harms them even if it's done with best intentions... And, what would you call the unauthorized distribution of Sun's Java ME and Java SE software then..? Hmmm... Me thinks a certain Android speaks with forked tongue. Open source applies only when it suits the 'droid, so it seems. How very interesting to see.
Hinkmond

More...