After three events in a week, it was time to take a little break and enjoy a relaxing friday, right? Not at all! The fourth Software Freedom Day event in Fortaleza happened last friday at Universidade Federal do Ceará (UFC). As usual, we had presentations about OpenSolaris and Ruby/JRuby (with Hermínio).

Here are some pictures:

Unfortunatly, there's no pictures of my presentation. Sorry! We raffled an OpenSolaris book and t-shirt, some Sun bags and an USB flash drive too.

UFC and CEJUG (Ceará Java Users Group) have the biggest OSUM groups of Ceará, you are welcome to join us too!

Next post I'll talk about the last event we had last week (yes, there's more!), which celebrated the 7th anniversary of CEJUG. It was a beautiful event with a massive participation of the Java community from Ceará. Stay tuned!

More...