Good news from NetBeanstranslatedfiles project, JosekiBold SRL has released NetBeans Platform with Romanian localization!
  • NetBeansPlatform Speaks Romanian
Emilian Bold is a lead of Romanian translation team. Congratulationsand thank you very much for the great contribution! Romaniantranslation will be incorporated into NetBeans6.7.1 community builds soon.

You can build multilingual NetBeans Platform applications quickly!We're releasing 17languages and Romanian for NetBeans Platform 6.7.1, please find yournecessary languages from community. If not, please join our communityfor helping translations.You can find documents how to make your NetBeans Platform applicationsmultilingual.
  • Localizing NetBeans Platform Application
  • Localizing NetBeans Platform Application (2)

More...