Virtualbox: Scripts to make my life easier - wildness
By wildcat
It's been a few month that I daily use Virtualbox for my home virtual machines.. As I have a couple of theses, I wanted some scripts to ease the manipulation I have to make.. This post is simply to share theses scripts :) ...
wildness - http://wildness.espix.org/index.php
Linux Bridging For Gns3 / Virtualbox Lan Communications ...
By High Availability Hosting
This tutorial will help you create tap and bridge interfaces on your linux host server to allow your virtual routers in GNS3 to communicate with your local.
Availability High - http://availabilityhigh.com/
Boot VirtualBox Guest From A USB Device Lawand's Blog
By lawand
The BIOS of guest computers in VirtualBox doesn't support booting from a USB device, and in this case users can't boot off their (usually Linux equipped) USB thumbdrives or hard disks. This is a mini tutorial that includes a temporary ...
Lawand's Blog - http://lawand.wordpress.com/

More...