Troubleshooting in Sun based on the Rational Process is alive and well with a Program Leaders, Red Belts and Practitioners using combinations of
  • Situation Appraisal
  • Problem Analysis
  • Decisions Analysis
  • Think beyond the fix
  • Potential Problem/Opportunity Analysis
  • Performance System Analysis Incident Mapping
to deliver real value across the business. We are always on the lookout for situations where we might bring order to chaos. As a wise man who founded this blog once said Insist on rational troubleshooting.
We are sad to see Mark move on to further his plans for world domination through the delivery of rational process, but wish him the best.Peter and myself will be updating this blog and and when we have something interesting to say, along with some guest blog postings.
In the mean time, if you are not familiar with the concept of Tacit Knowledge and the work of its originator Michael Polanyi, its worth spending a few minutes getting aquatinted.

More...