I mentioned a few months ago that the current Information Services team at Sun was working on a History of Information timeline as part of the overall Tribute to Sun website being created by Sun Marketing. Images we created of various information projects can be found on our previous blog entry.

The History of Information is now part of the offcial thenetworkisthecomputer.com website under the Inspiration tab. Check it out! It's so great to see all that good information and information professionals have contributed to the amazing history of Sun Microsystems!

Christy

More...