It was a great opportunity to meet with around 100 active local opensource developers and to learn some hot topics such as Android or 'One Laptop Per Child' initiative (see below):

My colleague, Ivan Ma, has presented the VirtualBox and OpenSolaris and here is his blog entry.

There is also a booth for demonstrating OpenSolaris and VirtualBox that my colleagues, Ray and Rick, have distributed more than 200 copies of OpenSolaris CD (you can download here as well) to students or participants for their new desktop experience on common x86 machines or notebook.

I presented and demonstrated the latest update of JavaFX 1.2 regarding Desktop Application, Mobile and TV Deployment and you can find my presentation here.

More...