Well it's just about time for the Army Ten Miler and the left knee is already sore this year. It doesn't matter much though because this run is special! It's ten miles of museums and history and a lot of encouragement coming from the crowd. More than anything this race is incredibly inspirational, running along-side soldiers with prosthesis who have returned from war, as well as family members and friends running on behalf of soldiers that died in action. Knowing that these soldiers have faced tragedy and they fight to get back up and even push the limit to the point where they are giving it their all to run 10 miles is incredible! Thank you to every soldier for all that you have done (and do) for our country and for helping to protect our freedom!

More...