They say that all good things come to an end; today, that's true for both Superpatterns at blogs.sun.com and my nearly ten year tenure at Sun. It's certainly been a wild ride, and I've enjoyed (amost!) every minute of it! My blog will move to blog.superpat.com (If you've been using the FeedBurner feed, there's no need to make any changes) at some point in the next day or so, and I'll be starting a new job on Monday.

I'm setting up the new blog right now (thanks to Arun Gupta for his suggestion of WordPress hosting at GoDaddy), and I'll be blogging on my new gig next week. In the meantime, here's 'Leaving Here' from the mighty Motörhead:

By the way, fellow pedants, it's 'Leaving Here' (with a 'g') - the YouTube caption is wrong. Evidence.

More...