I've read so many comments, tweets, articles about the thing that Oracle published this ad about SPARC and Solaris and then annouce the Exabyte V2 appliance based on Linux and x86. I wrote my opinion about that already. Wait ... there is something interesting in the comment section of this article written by BlueToTheBone: It looks like a IBM VP is spreading IBM party line in a comment. I love the smell of desperation and fear in the evening

But back to the article mentioned in the headline: Reuters got one of the really important points of this announcement - "Oracle stops making computers with HP". I somewhat convinced, that HP isn't really amused about this move

More...