The Hard Code Freeze for Sailfin v2.0 development has been reached. What this means is that we stop adding code and fix issues which are a must-fix . Most issues that fall into this category are those which result from Stress test issues and regressions in functionality and boo-boos ( end of the day we are all humans :-) )

The last 6 weeks has seen some hectic activity in testing as well bug fixes. Here is a list of issues that have been fixed and integrated since Soft Code Freeze. In addition the Application Server has also been subjected to Stress Tests lasting upto 169 hours. These tests include tests for testing the behaviour of a clustered setup with Session Replication enabled in the event of a failure.

You can download the Hard Code Freeze build of Sailfin here .

More...