Windows App Envy: A Thing of the Past?
MacNewsWorld
With Parallels, vmware, and Sun's virtualbox, there is little need to stay away from the Mac now, he noted. Plus, as OS X becomes more and more popular, ...
See all stories on this topic

Save Palestine!!!: Managing OpenVZ With HyperVM On CentOS 5.2
By Dalikin
This guide explains how you can run virtual machines with Sun VirtualBox 3.0 (released on June 30, 2009) on a headless Ubuntu 9.04 server. Normally you use the VirtualBox GUI to manage your virtual machines, but a server does not have a ...
Save Palestine!!! - http://dalikin.blogspot.com/
Oracle's Blog Blog Archive Unable to unstall virtualbox in ...
By admin
Unable to unstall virtualbox in ubuntu 9.04 64bit. Question: Error! Your kernel source for kernel 2.6.28-15-server cannot be found at /lib/modules/2.6.28-15-server/build or /lib/modules/2.6.28-15-server/source. ...
Oracle's Blog - http://oracleabc.com/b/
VirtualBox 3.0.4 vs. VMware Workstation 6.5.3 | Tech Airlines
By Brian
Do you use virtualization software? This type of software lets you run multiple operating systems at the same time on a single computer. For example, if your.
Tech Airlines - http://www.techairlines.com/
VirtualBox by Sun Microsystems Review: The Easiest Way to Create ...
By admin
I like VirtualBox better then Microsoft Virtual PC because Virtual PC has a lot of problems with Linux operating systems. (I had a hell of a time trying to get Red Hat to work in Virtual PC) I have installed Windows and Linux Operating ...
Eli the Computer Guy - http://www.elithecomputerguy.com/

More...