This is a discussion on Investor Ready Course - 10 FREE Places 25th Septmember 0900 - 1700 - Solaris Rss ; 5 Key Benefits of this course * Understand the ladder of equity finance including the 4 different types of business angels. * Watch 'active' pitches on cmypitch.com and learn what content is required in a pitch. * Watch 10 entrepreneurs ...
5 Key Benefits of this course
* Understand the ladder of equity finance including the 4 different types of business angels.
* Watch 'active' pitches on cmypitch.com and learn what content is required in a pitch.
* Watch 10 entrepreneurs actually pitch for funding to 5 Dragons (see below) and 50+ investors at "cmypitch Live". There is no better way to learn than seeing real entrepreneurs pitch to real investors.
* Learn what financial forecasts are required and how to ensure your company is tax efficient (for your and for investors).
* Legal aspects of raising finance explained.
1) Sean Seton-Rogers of Profounders Capital (founded by Michael Birch and Brent Hoberman);
2) Tim Levene (founding investor in Crussh Juice Bars, Flutter.com (now Betfair), and running growth capital fund backed by J Rothschild.
3) Andy Hart (former CEO of AskJeeves UK, former MD of Associated Northcliff Digital, Chairman of Kratos IP fund);
4) Rob Hamilton (founder and CEO of Instant Offices); and
5) Gregory Kris (serial internet entrepreneur).
The course is delivered by Emmett Kilduff, CEO of cmypitch.ie. Emmett will also invite guest tutors on specific topics.
09.15: practice your 2 minute elevator pitch.
10.00: understanding the funding "game".
11.00: what to include in your pitch including tips from top entrepreneurs e.g. Doug Richard, James Caan.
12.00: review of selected pitches on cmypitch.com.
13.00: break for lunch.
14.00: financial forecasting and ensuring your company is tax efficient.
15.00: demystifying the legal aspects of raising funding.
16.00: practice your 2 minute elevator pitch.
17.00: networking over a drink.
Are you a Startup Essentials Member ? Do you know any who wants to attend for free and save £300 ?
Refer a Startup - Get someone to sign up to SSE and put your email in the Refer ID and you both get to go,
Ill send you the promo code.
Be Quick - 10 places for this only, once they are gone, its gone and limited to one person per company.