Its that time of the year, Twestival - and this year its time to get down to Manchester.

SIGN UP HERE FOR A TICKET NOW

Plans for the night itself

Looks like things are shaping up nicely for MancTwester Local on Sept 10th at House9 Bar. I reckon it will be a top night. This is what?s in store to help raise money for St Ann?s Hospice

6.30 - 7.00 Arrive and drinks

7.00 - 8 30 Auction (Prizes include - Dual Signed Hurst & Peters England 1966 Anniversary Shirt, Nintendo Wii, high quality alcohol and makeup)

8.30 ? 9.00 Magic acts around the tables courtesy of Magic Man Clive

9.00 ? 9.30 Tim Bradbury - Manchester comedian fresh from the Comedy Store.

9.30 DJ Marv Speakman on the wheels of steel

Come along and make Manchester part of the global phenonema that is Twestival.

So I need you to push this out to all the small businesses, peeps in Manchester and make it happen.

More...