Georges's Blog: VirtualBox: how to move FreeBSD to a new hard disk
By Georges
Let's say that, like me, you once created a fixed-size virtual disk in VirtualBox, and installed FreeBSD on it. Now you've run out of disk space and you'd like to move your FreeBSD to a bigger-sized virtual disk. Here's how I did it. ...
Georges's Blog - http://georgesfocant.blogspot.com/
Create Ubuntu Live USB With Persistant Storage With uSbuntu Live ...
By Rohit
uSbuntu Live Creator will also create a portable(no installation) version of VirtualBox, that can be launched by running Launch_usb.exe located in the Portable-VirtualBox folder in your USB Drive, so that you can launch ubuntu right in ...
Sneer Well - http://sneerwell.blogspot.com/

More...