This months' MSOSUG (Melbourne Solaris & OpenSolaris User Group) event is fast approaching, so mark it in your diaries and be sure to attend!

Where? Level 7, 476 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
When? Wednesday September the 16th, 2009 at 18:00 for general discussion

Speakers start at 18:30 sharp, with Pizza arriving somewhere around 20:00ish.

Speakers / Topics will be:

- Andre and Nathan: Solaris Performance. We won't make you an
expert, but will start you down the road to understanding
Solaris I/O and a little about it's performance characteristics.

Expect the performance discussion to be lots of questions
and answers. And - possibly more questions. :)

- Andre, and Nathan and perhaps Mr Maltby (if he's interested!):
Recent Nevada putbacks; what's interesting
and what do we want to talk about more?

Soft drink, coffee/tea and Pizza will be available. (YES - FOOD.)

**If you plan to attend, please reply NOW to nathan DOT kroenert AT optusnet DOT com DOT au

(so that we can plan for seating / pizza / drinks!)

If you are interested in Solaris, doing interesting things with, or on Solaris, we want YOU!

See our opensolaris project page to sign up and find out about future events, giveaways, etc:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/msosug/

More...