I have heard that it could be easier to configure a Blade 6000 for ordering purposes (I'm looking at you Jeremy & Paul!)

So, here's what you do:

  • Login to the partner portal with your MySun ID
  • Type '6000 order' into the search box, limiting your search to 'Partner Content'
  • (or click here after logging into the portal)
  • In the Search sources, check or select only 'Partner Document Library (SunWIN)' and hit the '>>' button
  • The top hit is the one you want, the Sun Blade 6000 Order Menu

If you have any trouble, let me know, leave me a comment, etc, always happy to help!

More...