I regret to have to announce that CWS printerpullpages (covering a revised printing experience) just changed release to OOo 3.3. While it is "almost done" (there really are only finishing touches left to do to be feature complete), we will not have the time before 3.2 branch off to do the proper testing and getting user input that this CWS requires and deserves.

Integrating this CWS to the ongoing development tree soon after branch off will give us the opportunity to collect user feedback and fix the small things that are invariably broken after such a large scale change.

My thanks go to all the people who have been and still are working hard on this CWS. All this work should result in getting this right in a 3.3, not integrate prematurely into 3.2. In no particular order I want to thank Thomas Lange, Oliver Specht, Andre Fischer, Armin LeGrand, Christoph Noack, Regina, Mathias Bauer, Carsten Driesner, Christian Lippka, Niklas Nebel, Uwe Fischer, Gregor Hartmann, Jörk Skottke and Hasan Ilter for their diligent hard work on improving the OOo print experience.

More...