It took a bit longer than anticipated, but we have updated the repositoriesbehind GlassFish v3 Preview(STABLE from glassfish.sun.com).You are most likely to notice this through theseenew SoftwareUpdate tool,but you might also see it through the GUI UpdateToolor the embedded UpdateTool,or do it manually via the CLI.

Full details inAlexis writeupandAbhijit's announcement.

The whole thing has been working very well for me in recent buildsbut this is software, so please let us know if you experience any issues.

More...