Windows And Linux Users Get Another Great VM Option
bMighty.com
Another up-and-coming virtualization product, Oracle's (previously Sun's) VirtualBox, uses a subscription-based model that currently charges $30 per user ...
See all stories on this topic
Parellels speeds PC virtualisation
Computer Business Review - UK
The product will compete in the market with the likes of Windows VirtualPC, Sun VirtualBox and VMware Workstation and will be priced to start at around $80, ...
Open Source Is Polluting the Windows Experience
PC World - USA
Then there is VirtualBox. I really want to love this program. It's carved a place in my heart as the only remaining David to VMware's Workstation Goliath. ...

Start Virtualbox VMs at boot time with SMF (2) | Le Blog d'Alex
By alex
In my latest post, I wrote about an SMF manifest and method I developped to start and stop my SunVirtualbox virtual machines at boot time. I explain here some.
Le Blog d'Alex - http://adumont.serveblog.net/

More...