Tomorrow (9/3) I will be presenting a webinar on an Open Storage solution I have been working on for the last few months. The Business Intelligence Solution for Web Infrastructure is based on open source software from Pentaho, Infobright and Sun and delivers a reliable, high performance and low cost business intelligence environment to companies who may not have been able to afford one before.

I think using Open Storage to drive this kind of critical business tool is pretty cool. You can register and attend the webinar by clicking HERE. Or if you missed it live you can watch the replay as well.

More...