Its a bit long time since my last post, was busy with various things..

We keep getting various numbers related to JavaFX applet startup time. Yes this is very important and we need a consistent way to measure this and compare. Here is an attempt..

When the page is loaded, the system time is noted using JavaScript. Time is again noted once Applet is loaded. Difference between time obtained in Applet and JavaScript is computed to be startup time. I think this will be fair and consistent way to measure startup time. This requires JavaSE 6 Update 10 and above. It will be good to try out a few times and get the average number..