I had a query recently from a partner, who was planning to integrate Microsoft .Net applications with MySQL. I am not an expert on .Net, but I looked around and found the following resources and pointers that will help:

  1. There is an excellent webinar on Microsoft Entity framework and using MySQL at the Mysql website.
  2. MySQL .Net connectors are available for download at the MySQL website Another persistence framework, nHibernate can also be used for data persistence. I just googled, and found this useful link and this link about the integration.
Hope this helps ..

More...