Charles, a Sun QA engineer, recently posted a JSP to the OpenSSO mailing list that allows you to print out the properties (UserID, Principal, Client Address, and the like) populated in an SSOToken. I'm reposting the code here so it doesn't get lost in the maelstrom. Show Session Property Session Property

Property Name
:
Principal:
Principals:
UserToken:
UserId:
sun.am.UniversalIdentifier:
IndexType:
Service:
AuthType:
AuthLevel:
authInstant:
moduleAuthTime:
amlbcookie:
Host:
CharSet:
Locale:
In honor of CMW, here's Jefferson Starship and the promotional film (cough, video) for their 1976 single, St. Charles. Although it's a great song, at 6 minutes and 40 seconds, I can see why it peaked at number 64. (Don't ask how I remember these things.)

More...