The Suncorp Group is one of Australia's leaders in banking, insurance, investment and pensions. When they evaluated a range of commercial and open source single sign-on solutions for their SunCentral portal, they selected OpenSSO due to its feature completeness, enterprise readiness, support options and because it is open source software.

Fast forward six months, and OpenSSO is live, providing single sign-on to both intranet and Internet-facing applications at Suncorp as well as federated access to an external service provider, with a population of 3000 external insurance brokers and other partners plus 15,000 internal staff members accessing the system daily. Suncorp's Damien Covey reports: OpenSSO has been stable in our production environment. In the 6 months since we've been live we've had one issue caused by OpenSSO. This issue has now been patched in OpenSSO (after our issue report) [...].

Read the full questionnaire response for the full scoop.

More...