Hi all,
Today I've reached an important blogging milestone: This is the 500th entry for JamesBranam's Blog. I first started this blog back in December of 2005, after talking to my colleague Geertjan. Today I have to say that it was great advice from the blogging master.
I blog about lots of things, mostly IT-related, sometimes personal. I've enjoyed blogging, and have even expanded to more blogs.
Thanks to everyone for reading this blog, and thanks for the fantastic interaction. You have made it well worth the while.
Cheers!
-James

More...