get "ip rip" - SNMP

This is a discussion on get "ip rip" - SNMP ; Hi, my company is using ERX1440 Juniper BRAS. ATM subifs are setup via telnet commands, now I'm trying to detect subifs data via SNMP. I have already found many OIds to retrieve infos, but I can't manage to detect if ...

  1. get "ip rip"

    Hi,

    my company is using ERX1440 Juniper BRAS. ATM subifs are setup via
    telnet commands, now I'm trying to detect subifs data via SNMP. I have
    already found many OIds to retrieve infos, but I can't manage to detect
    if the subif has been set with the "ip rip" command. Any hint?

    Thanks,
    Alberto

  2. Re: get "ip rip"

    Ok, maybe I found: I ask for rip2IfStatStatus (1.3.6.1.2.1.23.2.1.5)
    using as index the subif IP layer address.

+ Reply to Thread