RIPng standard MIB - SNMP

This is a discussion on RIPng standard MIB - SNMP ; Hi, I was wondering if there is a standard MIB for RIPng. If yes, please tell me how to get it. If no, is there any related private MIB, such as cisco's? Thanks a lot. Regards, Robie...

  1. RIPng standard MIB

    Hi,

    I was wondering if there is a standard MIB for RIPng. If yes, please
    tell me how to get it. If no, is there any related private MIB, such as
    cisco's?
    Thanks a lot.

    Regards,
    Robie

  2. Re: RIPng standard MIB

    R> I was wondering if there is a standard MIB for RIPng. If yes,
    R> please tell me how to get it. If no, is there any related private
    R> MIB, such as cisco's? Thanks a lot.

    Not that I'm aware of. We recently searched for one too but couldn't
    come across one. We actually did write one up and will hopefully
    submit it to the IETF soon if all goes as planned.

    --
    Wes Hardaker
    Sparta, Inc.

+ Reply to Thread