I am creating an SNMP agent using Microsoft's WinSnmp and I set the
translation mode to SNMPAPI_UNTRANSLATED_V2 in an attempt to get
WinSnmp to send my responses in v2 format (setting version to 1 instead
of 0). However, it doesn't appear to make any difference. The
response packet still reports version 1 back to the calling manager
app. I tested it with NetSnmp's snmpget. When I pass -v 1 (version 1)
it works fine but when I tell snmpget to use version 2c, it doesn't
recognize the response it gets.

Is there anything else I need to do to get my response packets to go in
v2c
format? (I verified that the incoming request says v2)