Is there any MIB browser which supports IPv6 transport? - SNMP

This is a discussion on Is there any MIB browser which supports IPv6 transport? - SNMP ; Hi, Dudes Is there any MIB browser which supports IPv6 transport and runs in win32 environment? I know MG-SOFT MIB Browser fits the requirement. Is there another tool? A tool with some feelings of using it will be better. :P ...

  1. Is there any MIB browser which supports IPv6 transport?

    Hi, Dudes

    Is there any MIB browser which supports IPv6 transport and runs in
    win32 environment?
    I know MG-SOFT MIB Browser fits the requirement. Is there another tool?
    A tool with some feelings of using it will be better. :P
    The version of NET-SNMP which supports IPv6 can not run in win32
    environment.

    Any help on this topic is highly appreciated.

    With best regards,
    Robie Zhou

  2. Re: Is there any MIB browser which supports IPv6 transport?

    R wrote:
    > The version of NET-SNMP which supports IPv6 can not run in win32
    > environment.

    Are you sure? Which version are you referring to?

    I know there were problems with some of the earlier releases,
    but the most recent version (5.2.1) is believed to support
    IPv6 under Windows.
    This code won't have the same maturity as much of the rest
    of the package, so there may well be some bugs. But the
    basic functionality is there.

    Dave

+ Reply to Thread