Cisco and SMTP. - SNMP

This is a discussion on Cisco and SMTP. - SNMP ; Hi all, I went all around the net searching for examples on 837 Cisco router and Net-SNMP. I failed in doing more elementary actions having 2 objects above. May anyone of you tell me what I must do on the ...

  1. Cisco and SMTP.

    Hi all,

    I went all around the net searching for examples on 837 Cisco router and Net-SNMP.
    I failed in doing more elementary actions having 2 objects above.
    May anyone of you tell me what I must do on the router and what on my PC to gather the IP addresses of all interface of
    my router.

    Thanks in advance,

    Alex.

    I would begin my experience with SNMP with at least one working example! ;-)

  2. Re: Cisco and SMTP.

    Hi,

    first You habe to activate SNMP on the router and set a community
    the you can make a
    snmpwalk -c public -v 1 routerip eg. from a LINUX host.

    Ruediger

    "AM" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I went all around the net searching for examples on 837 Cisco router and
    > Net-SNMP.
    > I failed in doing more elementary actions having 2 objects above.
    > May anyone of you tell me what I must do on the router and what on my PC
    > to gather the IP addresses of all interface of my router.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Alex.
    >
    > I would begin my experience with SNMP with at least one working example!
    > ;-)

+ Reply to Thread