Windows - MIBs - NET-SNMP - SNMP

This is a discussion on Windows - MIBs - NET-SNMP - SNMP ; Hello a newbie questions how can i add new mibs on net-snmp agent on my windows machine? how can i monitor cpu load,ram util, disk space of a XP machine where net-snmp is installed - i'm using HP OV NNM ...

  1. Windows - MIBs - NET-SNMP

    Hello
    a newbie questions

    how can i add new mibs on net-snmp agent on my windows machine?

    how can i monitor cpu load,ram util, disk space of a XP machine where
    net-snmp is installed - i'm using HP OV NNM for network manager
    installed on a Solaris machine

    thanks for your help

  2. Re: Windows - MIBs - NET-SNMP

    In the windows world you would normally use WMI for this sort of thing,
    the reason is that Microsoft did not extend their perf libraries into
    SNMP. However there are 3rd party solutions like this one:
    http://www.snmp-informant.com/, there is an older free version that I
    have used in the past SNMP4 that looks like you can still get here:
    http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/snmp4w2k.htm.

    Cheers,
    Ryan

+ Reply to Thread