I am trying to access a SNMP agent on a remote machine for this OID:

..iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.compaq. cpqSsStorageSys.cpqSsDrvBox.cpqSsBoxExtended

However it does not show up... I have verified the agent as 7.20 and
made sure I was using the right mib as I can access this with no

..iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.compaq. cpqSsStorageSys.cpqSsDrvBox.cpqSsDrvBoxTable

Just the cpqSsBoxExtended does not appear to return any values...
Anybody else have this problem or have a solution to fix?

Thank you,