Hello,

I am trying to access a SNMP agent on a remote machine for this OID:

..iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.compaq. cpqSsStorageSys.cpqSsDrvBox.cpqSsBoxExtended
..1.3.6.1.4.1.232.8.2.2

However it does not show up... I have verified the agent as 7.20 and
made sure I was using the right mib as I can access this with no
problems:

..iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.compaq. cpqSsStorageSys.cpqSsDrvBox.cpqSsDrvBoxTable
..1.3.6.1.4.1.232.8.2.1

Just the cpqSsBoxExtended does not appear to return any values...
Anybody else have this problem or have a solution to fix?

Thank you,

Ryan