retrieves via the SNMP - SNMP

This is a discussion on retrieves via the SNMP - SNMP ; Hello, Can any one suggest a manger program that retrieves via the SNMP(MIB-II) all the TCP connections in a remote machine ? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Farhad...

  1. retrieves via the SNMP

    Hello,

    Can any one suggest a manger program that retrieves via the
    SNMP(MIB-II) all the TCP connections in a remote machine ?

    Thanks in advance.

    Best regards,
    Farhad

  2. Re: retrieves via the SNMP

    Farhad wrote:
    > Can any one suggest a manger program that retrieves via the
    > SNMP(MIB-II) all the TCP connections in a remote machine?

    Try "snmpnetstat" (part of the Net-SNMP suite)

    That will list both TCP connections, and listening services.
    I don't think there's an option to exclude the listeners,
    though that wouldn't be too hard to add.

    Dave

+ Reply to Thread