Hi,

after getting some information from some PCs i am trying to step forward
with some swithes in my office.

I am traying to get hardware information from a catalyst 3500, temperature,
fans, cpu usage and whatever that may be interesting or important to
monitorize. But if i take a look at the cisco MIB web page for catalyst
3500:

ftp://ftp-sj.cisco.com/pub/mibs/supp...0xl/wsc3500xl-
supportlist.html

i see that there are many mibs and i dont really know wich ones are the
"good ones" for me. I am downloading and browsing them and i see that i can
get meny info, but i want to start with something easy (like hardware
status) and i will try to start monitorizing temp, cpu, etc...

Is there any tool that can help me find the MIB that i need for my
pourposes? For any brand? (Cisco, Nortel, AT, etc...)

Thanks

Fernando Martull