Augment Table with RowStatus or EntryStatus - SNMP

This is a discussion on Augment Table with RowStatus or EntryStatus - SNMP ; Hi, I wonder will there be a column with EntryStatus or RowStatus in an Augment Table? If so can any one point me the table and the link for the related MIB. Also some more doubts, 1.If i want to ...

  1. Augment Table with RowStatus or EntryStatus

    Hi,

    I wonder will there be a column with EntryStatus or RowStatus in an
    Augment Table? If so can any one point me the table and the link for
    the related MIB.

    Also some more doubts,

    1.If i want to add a new row in an Augment Table, should i need to add
    the corresponding row in the base or parent table also?

    2.I select an Augment Table for my operations. If i want to retrieve a
    particular cell value from the augment table using the row and column
    index. Now while giving the columnIndex, should i consider the base
    table column count for this or not.

    Any help would be highly appreciated.

    Regards,
    Sriram.S

  2. Re: Augment Table with RowStatus or EntryStatus

    HI,

    If a table augments another, then there is a one-to-one
    relationship between rows in both tables. There is
    never a EntryStatus or RowStatus column in the augmenting
    table.

    On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Sriram.S wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I wonder will there be a column with EntryStatus or RowStatus in an
    > Augment Table? If so can any one point me the table and the link for
    > the related MIB.
    >
    > Also some more doubts,
    >
    > 1.If i want to add a new row in an Augment Table, should i need to add
    > the corresponding row in the base or parent table also?
    >
    > 2.I select an Augment Table for my operations. If i want to retrieve a
    > particular cell value from the augment table using the row and column
    > index. Now while giving the columnIndex, should i consider the base
    > table column count for this or not.
    >
    > Any help would be highly appreciated.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Sriram.S